Local Energy Agency of Gorenjska (LEAG) is a reliable partner in EU projects on topics like Renewable Energy Sources (RES), Rational Use of Energy (RUE), Climate change Mitigation and Energy poverty.
LEAG main activities:
- Management, coordination and dissemination of EU projects (Horizon 2020, Interreg Europe, Interreg Slovenia-Italy, Erasmus+, etc.)
- Preparation of documentation for tenders, use of Renewable Energy Sources and the documents required by law.
- Preparation of a regional SECAP – Joint SECAP – option 2 (shared CO2 reduction commitment for 18 municipalities),
- Implementation of energy bookkeeping in municipalities,
- Implementation of local energy concepts in municipalities,
- Promotion of good practices in RES and RUE,
- Energy management for public institutions (municipalities) and companies,
- Assisting local institutions in planning projects to reduce energy consumption and maximise energy efficiency
- Preparation of DIIP – Document of Identification of Investment Projec,t
- Preparation of energy audits (EEA – Extended Energy Audit),
- Issuing energy certificates,
- Education in primary schools,
- Organisation of seminars and workshops, excursions
- Active participation at conferences and international symposiums,
- Publication of scientific articles and literature.
The Local Energy Agency of Gorenjska assists local institutions in planning projects to reduce energy consumption and maximise energy efficiency. Activities are directed towards raising public awareness in the transition from fossil fuels to renewable energy sources such as biomass, biogas, geothermal, solar and hydroelectric energy.
The sole responisibility for the content of this webpage lies with the authors. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union. The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.
LEAG 2022 – Vse pravice pridržane.