Project topics: Energy renovation of buildings, Reduction of energy consumption
Project name: Mobilization of innovative design tools for refurbishing of buildings at district level
Programme: Horizon 2020 H2020-EeB-2015, EeB-05-2015, INNOVATION ACTION
Project duration: 1.9.2015 – 31.8.2018
The total project value: 3.3 million €
LEAG budget: 125.000,00 €
LEAG’s role in the project: Project partner
Project Manager: Jure Eržen
MODER vision is cost-effective, energy-efficient and user-oriented refurbishment of buildings as part of the global energy system. The main objective of MODER is to increase business of engineering companies, energy managers and consultants in supporting municipalities and building owners in European and global markets for the refurbishment of buildings at district level.
- to develop tools for design at district and neighbourhood level that enable the comparison of different alternatives of RES systems. MODER will promote the simultaneous consideration of energy and cost savings to improve the interest of owners and users in participation and decision making.
- to improve the understanding of the behaviour of complex energy systems for non-technical stakeholders by visualization to give an easy-to-understand access to alternative energy scenarios.
- to improve holistic energy-system design at district level considering renewable energy systems. Holistic design considers new links between renewable energy supply systems to allow the optimal selection and sizing of energy conversion units as well as the energy distribution system without the need to interfere the city level district heating and electricity grids.
- to develop processes and practices that enable building owners to activate refurbishment at district and neighbourhood level with the help of energy management companies and engineering companies. MODER will also develop business models for engineering companies, consultants and energy managers to profitably offer these services for owners. MODER will promote integrated project delivery models needed in refurbishment at district level.
- to develop methods for effective design management by showing procedures for analysis-based target setting, information sharing, monitoring and collaboration.
The sole responisibility for the content of this webpage lies with the authors. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union. The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.
LEAG 2021 – Vse pravice pridržane.