Project topics: Energy audits in enterprises (SME), Energy saving, RUE
Project name: INNOVEAS
Programme: Horizon 2020-LC-SC3-EE-2018
Project duration: 01.6.2019 – 31.05.2022
The total project vaulue: 1.999.875,00 €
LEAG budget: 144.062,50 €
LEAG’s role in the project: Project partner
Project Manager: Jure Eržen
Partners on the project:
- LP: ISTITUTO PER L’ ISTRUZIONE PROFESSIONALE DEI LAVORATORI EDILI DELLA PROVINCIA DI BOLOGNA (I.I.P.L.E.), Italy
- PP1: CONFINDUSTRIA BERGAMO – Unione degli Industriali della Provincia, Italy
- PP2: DR. JAKOB ENERGY RESEARCH GMBH & CO. KG (JER), Germany
- PP3: Umwelttechnik BW Technologie – und Innovation, Germany
- PP4: ASOCIACION DE EMPRESAS DE EFICIENCIA ENERGETICA – A3E, Spain
- PP5: Narodowa Agencje Poszanowania Energii SA (NAPE NATIONAL ENERGY CONSERVATION AGENCY), Poland
- PP6: LOKALNA ENERGETSKA AGENCIJA GORENJSKE JAVNI ZAVOD (LEAG), Slovenia
- PP7: EUROPEAN SCIENCE COMMUNICATION INSTITUTE (ESCI) GGMBH, Germany
- PP8: CONOSCENZA E INNOVAZIONE SOCIETA ARESPONSABILITA LIMITATA SEMPLIFICATA (K&I), Italy
- PP9: CREHAN, KUSANO & ASSOCIATES CKA, Belgium
Overall goal of the project:
The ultimate goal is to consolidate a structured, permanent and expandable offer to help develop continuous self-sustainable services to raise awareness and build capacity in the field of energy auditing and related energy saving measures in SMEs.
Coherently with this approach, the project will unfold on different levels of training targets, formats, contents and constituencies. It will also run a continuous monitoring of results, impact and customers’ behavior, in order to validate or adjust the models emerging from the project. This will feed into the sustainability plans, which will look at the post-project commercial development of the packages offer.
Summary of the project:
The INNOVEAS project is an initiative promoted by 10 partners, from 6 EU countries, to build and deliver a capacity building program, aiming at addressing the major non-technical barriers that most often hamper the adoption the energy auditing practice, in particular among those actors, such as SMEs where such audits are not required by law. The ultimate goal is to consolidate a structured, permanent and expandable offer to help develop continuous self sustainable services to raise awareness and build capacity in the field of energy auditing and related energy saving measures in SMEs.
Strategic objectives look at both the outcome of the project and the legacy that the project activities will have after the three-year duration of the action. The project strategic objectives are three:
- SO1: Advanced analysis of behavioral barriers to energy audits.
- SO2: Delivery of self-sustainable capacity building programs.
- SO3: Creation of an institutional structure to sustain the project’s objectives and results.
Official Innoveas videos:
The sole responisibility for the content of this webpage lies with the authors. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union. The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.
LEAG 2021 – Vse pravice pridržane.