Project topics: Energy renovation of buildings, Reduction of energy consumption, New financial instruments,
Professionalisation in the construction sector, Energy poverty and combating it, Innovation in construction
Project: BUILD2LC – Boosting low carbon innovative building rehabilitation in European regions
Programme: Interreg Europe
Project duration: 1.4.2016 – 30.9.2020
The total project budget: 1.658.987 €
LEAG’s budget: 274.341 €
ERDF contribution: 1.384.645 € (83,4%)
Project Manager: Črtomir Kurnik, Deputy Director
- LP: Andalusian Energy Agency (AEA), Spain
- PP1: Andalusian Institute of Technology (IAT), Spain – Advisory Partner
- PP2: The Public Investment and Development Agency of Lithuania (VIPA)
- PP3: Rzeszow Regional Development Agency (RRDA), Poland
- PP4: United Kingdom: Severyn Wye Energy Agency Ltd (SWEA)
- PP5: Croatia: North-West Croatia Regional Energy Agency (RGEA)
- PP6: Sweden: Region Jämtland Härjedalen (RJH)
- PP7: Slovenia: Local Energy Agency of Gorenjska (LEAG)
BUILD2LC contributes optimally to fulfilling the INTERREG specific objective 3.1, Improving low-carbon economy policies, given that it aims at promoting the transition to a low-carbon economy through the energy rehabilitation of both public buildings and the housing sector.
Project also prioritises the energy efficiency and an increased use of renewable energy as key elements in the process of the rehabilitation of buildings, with special attention to measures aimed at vulnerable customers.
Promoting the introduction of ICT solutions and other innovative solutions in the area of energy rehabilitation plays an important role in the BUILD2LC project, to enhance efficiency and intelligence in buildings.
All this will contribute to the creation of a specialised, competitive and innovative business sector, linked to energy rehabilitation, which will affect the creation and consolidation of quality employment, in line with the provisions of the Regional Strategies for Smart Specialization RIS3 and other Strategy Plans of the regions involved in the project.
- professionalisation of the construction sector,
- activation of demand and combating energy poverty,
- new financial instruments.
The sole responisibility for the content of this webpage lies with the authors. It does not necessarily reflect the opinion of the European Union. The European Commission is not responsible for any use that may be made of the information contained therein.
LEAG 2020 – Vse pravice pridržane.